"Cooper what are you—?" She was cut off by his hand over her mouth and his whispered words. What was this about? Surely it wasn’t something she couldn’t handle. Rayne would listen to Cooper this time, but she definitely needed answers after. Did they need to sail earlier than planned? Was someone hunting them down?
The captain hadn’t left since Cooper had been treated. She situated herself on the floor next to the bed and didn’t move, though she ended up falling asleep. There may or may not have been some lingering salt stains on her cheeks from crying as well.
Cooper had been poisoned and the only way that could have happened was someone from her own crew having done it. When he was okay Rayne was going to find out just who it was and they were going to pay.
He was looking on the wrong side. When turning left, he saw that the captain was sitting on the chair beside him, seemingly tired. He leaned his back on the headboard and sat up.
"Hey, are you alright?"
::Sticks tongue out and then sings Tangled music louder:: It’s stuck in my head!!
"Stop. Singing. Tangled."
"I’m hoping that if I sing it- I can sing it outof my head!”
Alaska shuffled the cards and smirked.
I learned from a con artist. What do you expect?
"You’re just angry because you’re running out of clothes. Pants off, Kingsley." Alaska watched Cooper strip and laughed, then dealt another hand.
"You’re the one who suggested strip poker."
"And now it’s a bad idea. How’d you get so good anyway?"
- "There’s nowhere we can hide."
- "Don’t get too close."
- "Maybe I should kill myself."
- "I’m not listening."
- "No one can hurt you now."
- "Who do you think you are?"
- "You’re gonna catch a cold."
- "I wish that you would just leave."
- "I love the way you laugh."
- "A little evil goes a long, long way."
- "Drink the wine."
- "Maybe we could stick around for one more drink."
- "Here’s to us."
- "The last few days have kicked my ass."
- "Nothing lasts forever."
- "I don’t know what went wrong."
- "I don’t need you here."
- "Did I fall asleep?"
- "I will not die."
- "I’ll wait here for you."
- "I feel numb."
- "Deal with it."
- "I don’t care."
- "I hate the way I love you."
- "I have no regrets."
- "I love you too much to hide you."
- "I didn’t kill anybody."
- "There is no God."
- "All monsters are human."
- "You look beautiful, but you don’t look fine."
- "You’re a liar and a cheat."
- "Why do you think I’m here?"
- "Crap, are you pregnant?"
- "This is just perfect."
- "You’ve done enough already."
- "Do you know about the box?"
pirate au coopayne headcannon-
One time on board, Cooper would wear Rayne’s clothes and pretend to be her, but once hearing his voice the crew mates find out that it’s him but go along with it. But Rayne finds out and starts cartwheeling in like Cooper would and pull off the cap, exposing him.
Little bunny fufu, hopping through the…look how cute.
I love these.