this lady danced for all eternity
literally, mother nature.
I don’t care if I’ve already reblogged this.
● - I admire you very much.
YOU SWEET LITTLE MUFFIN, YOU.
LET ME LOVE YOU.❈ - Last song you listened?
If I’m not mistaken, it was at Boston Pizza and it was Baby Got Back.
it would be so awkward if this was meant to be ic and I misinterpreted it for Munday,
i admire you tons and I love you even more
*nestles and cuddles aarghhh*
haha that song
| Tea for 4 by Maggie&Sparrow on Flickr. | via Tumblr em We Heart It.
I need the right armour.
- "I never see you anymore."
- "Are you insane?"
- "Do you really love me?"
- "I wish you would tell me why."
- "I finally understand."
- "You don’t have to protect me."
- "I’m not scared."
- "Please, don’t slam the door!"
- "I know you mean well but let me be."
- "How to be brave when I’m afraid to fall?"
- "You look beautiful."
- "I’m crazy for you."
- "I’ll distract them while you run away."
- "Do you even care about how I feel?"
- "I’ll be right here."
- "Look at the sky. It’s beautiful."
- "I thought you were dead!"
- "Shut up and come with me if you want to live."
- "I won’t say I’m in love."
- "Let me in."
- "We used to be best friends."
- "I just don’t care about you anymore."
- "Help me! They are trying to kill me!"
- "I made cookies for you."
- "Will you bear my child?"
- "Marry me!"
- "What do you think you’re doing with that?"
- "Please… Don’t."
- "Stop chasing me!"
- "I just… I just love you so much that I can’t even stand it!"
- "I don’t want to be around you anymore."
- "I don’t really care."
- "You have to believe me!"
- "They are tricking you!"
- "Why you betrayed me?"
- "Go to hell."
- "I want all of you."
- "Let’s be friends, okay?"
- "Can I have this dance?"
- "I need a hug."
- "I’m so drunk!"
- "What did you take?"
- "Are you high?"
- "What are you so afraid of?"
- "Oh dear god… What have you done?"
- "There were so much blood…"
- "Clean this mess!"
- "I want to leave my partner."
- "I killed someone."
- "I know what you did last night."
- "Explain me what’s going on."
Angie Harmon attends the 49th Annual Academy Of Country Music Awards
✆ for a morning
I’m sorry you’re waking up and I’m not here. I had to go into town to grab a few things and just take care of some business.
I’ll be back in a couple of hours.
I love you,
Rayne✉ for a
textletter that wasn’t sent
There are so many things I need to tell you, things that could put you in danger or make you look at me differently. I’ve done so many awful things, I have a son who doesn’t even have any idea I’m his mother. I’m all screwed up. Hell, I’m still in love with Gem and he’s been dead for five years. I’m so sorry for being me.
Rayne☎ for a rushed
I had to run out and take care of some business, back soon.
Rayne☏ for a loving
I have such a hard time communicating to you just how you make me feel and how much I really love you. I never know what to say around you because my mind runs blank from you being near me. You’re the best thing that’s happened to me in a long time and I can never properly thank you for that. I love you so much.
Rayne⁇ for a drunk
we ran out of rum so i went to get some because i want more and walks are nice. i’m okay and will come back soon and yes. i’ll find you went i come back with the rum. i went to get rum. rum. i went to get it.
Rayneø for a late night
I’m sorry I’m gone. I couldn’t sleep no matter how hard I tried, so I went out to get some air and clear my head. Don’t worry, I’ll be back at some point—someone has to Captain my ship. I’m okay, really, I just needed to breath.
Rayne✘ for a hateful
For the love of the sea, enough. My past and my feelings are none of your business and I’ve no obligation to talk to you about them so drop it. There is one little snippet of truth for you, though: I don’t, and I didn’t ever love you.
[excuse while I sob. i feel like the hateful letter is something she would write only after she gave up her heart to Nat.]
//still sobbing over that hateful letter
the drunk one’s got him worried