The apartment was still a place the blonde was going to get used to. Fitting into the human realm wouldn’t be all that easy if she did not have some of the Lost Boys’s help along the way, and now she was going to start a new life as a human. She wanted to do this, now that all the people she knew or even cared about were here and out of Neverland. After moving in, she was exhausted and finally set everything up. To give it a more home-y appeal, she placed stringed lights on random areas and her sewing equipment on one end of the room. It actually took up much of the space, but oh well. Now she had her own living area.
It was still late at night, but she ws too energetic and in the mood to redecorate. This world apparently had four seasons, and Autumn was coming, After handcrafting a charming wreath, she headed outside and went to put a nail up, and that’s when she saw something she- did not see on a regular basis. A girl with reddish brown hair, reminding her of her own Pan’s hair, was facing a door and trying to get in. Was that her neighbor? Looked like it but she was missing so many articles of clothing. Her face heated up, not used to these confrontations.
Too late, the other already saw her staring at her.
- Absence makes the heart grow fonder… or forgetful.
- All of this has happened before, and it will all happen again.
- Dreams do come true if only we wish hard enough.
- Every time you say you don’t believe in fairies, a fairy dies.
- For to have faith, is to have wings.
- Forever is a very long time.
- I don’t want to go to school and learn solemn things.
- It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do that is the secret of happiness.
- It may have been quixotic, but it was magnificent.
- Just always be waiting for me.
- Never is an awfully long time.
- Never say goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting.
- Odd things happen to all of us on our way through life without our noticing.
- Sir, you are both ungallant and deficient!
- To die would be an awfully big adventure.
- To live will be an awfully big adventure.
- Would you like an adventure now, or would like to have your tea first?
- You always know after you are two. Two is the beginning of the end.
- You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it.
- You mean more to me than anything in this whole world!